Sunday, November 28, 2010

Win a Silhouette Digital Cutting Tool

Silhouette Digital Cutting Tool, win it!

Does anyone own a Silhouette? I really want to win this one, so I can gift it to my girlfriend who would drool all over the place if she had one.   Check out all it can do here.  You can enter to win a Silhouette today over here at Thrifty Decor Chick.  My collection of crafting isn't very big, but I do make a few handmade cards from time to time, and think it's a great way to show someone you care and love them by selecting a perfect card just for them.  If I won this Silhouette, I would ask the friend I would gift it to, to let me come over to her house and make a few cards before giving it to her completely.  Does that make me a terrible gifter??  Either way head on over to Thrifty Decor Chick today and enter before 8pm tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment