I've told you all in the past that I lost 31 #"s through Weight Watcher's BUT it took 2 years to do. I have approximately 10 #'s left to lose to get back to goal weight. I have come across a diet that sounds appealing called The 5 Bite Diet by Dr. Alwin Lewis basically where you get results similar to gastric bypass patients without the surgery. You just limit your food intake to the same as a gastric bypass patient so for example you have to follow the following rules:
- Do not eat breakfast.
- Do not snack.
- Eat five bites of food for lunch.
- Eat five bites of food for dinner.
- Eat at least one bite of protein a day.
- Take a multivitamin every day.
- Drink only water, diet soda, no-calorie drinks, black coffee, or black tea.