Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Vacation is Wonderful


Vacation is a beautiful thing for sure!  I have been enjoying myself immensely and havn't been on the computer all that much so my posts aren't as frequent. 
I rented 3 movies that I've been watching at my leisure, and checked out a Beverly Lewis book called The Thorn from the library.  I just love the way Beverly Lewis writes so artistically wonderful about the Amish community; I can't wait to dive right in.

My history classes are proving to be more challenging than I previous thought, because each class is 3 credits and are 3 weeks long.  But in the middle of June those classes should be over with, and then I'll just be concentrating on my new CNA job. 
By the way, my first shift in the hospital is 8 hours on Friday.  My boss is super cool and has given me Memorial weekend off, and the first weekend in June too.


Lastly, I'm looking forward to my 2 mile run on Friday, June 3rd and will post pictures and updates later.  Happy summer time to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment