Monday, May 2, 2011

Jewelry decision part 2

Saturday my husband and I ventured out to our local Kay Jewelers which was about 1.5 hours away and picked up my new piece of jewelry. 
Now I'm sick of seeing the commercial with the guy and the girl during a thunderstorm and his corny comment at the end, but I also am a bit sappy and romantic and watch every time it's on my tv.  For those of you who don't know what I'm talking about click on the video below:

My reason for buying this necklace wasn't primarily for the aforementioned commercial, but I wanted a pendent that wasn't much bigger than a dime, had to be durable and able to be worn daily and the piece I chose was within our budget.  I absolutely fell in love with the Love's Embrace necklace and have been wearing it for the past two days.  I pray I don't ruin, damage or lose it. 

After the jewelry store my hubby and I went out to eat at Olive Garden, we don't have one in the city where we live and this was a treat for us.  It must have been a prom weekend because we were seeing lots of guys wearing tuxes and gals wearing formal ballroom gowns, with lots of glitter, what a way to enhance our dreamy moods.

My hubby had the lasagna


I had an appetizer trio











 After eating out at Olive Garden we traveled back home and picked up our favorite desserts at Dairy Queen just in time to watch the sun setting over the horizon of our city limits.

My dessert


Our romantic view, doesn't take much for me to fall in love all over again.


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful necklace!!!!!! What a lovely date night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, it's good to have date night, even when you've been married 10+ years. Glad you had fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks good! I like the necklace. And it sounded like a fun date day! Here's hoping that necklace holds up better than that bracelet.

    ReplyDelete