Tuesday, May 17, 2011

One Down, Two to Go



I finished my 7 credit foundational class final yesterday.  I'm never happy with my test scores but I passed and I anticipate getting an A in the class!!!

Next final is scheduled today at 1pm for the "art" project that I posted in Zazzy's to-do-list.

What I'm the most worried about is the Pharmacology final on Thursday.  I have a game plan of making a grid on paper that helps me study all the drug info including the adverse effects and nursing implications etc.  But that's only half the battle with Pharm, no all the questions will be focused on the drugs.  I hope all goes well.

Short layered bob hairstyle of mena suvari How to Get A Straight Style from A Layered Wavy BobTomorrow is the big day for haircuts and colors and I'm still straddling the fence about cutting my hair.  Isn't this childish of me, I should just chop it off and be done with it.  Both of these actresses have hairstyles similar that I'm interested in getting for myself.  I tried explaining that I wanted to go back to my original brunette color to my hair stylist and she suggested I still get highlights for the summer.  Hair to most women is very important, so what to do, what to do...I'll figure it out soon enough.


I will post my post-semester blog entry getting you all caught up on how the rest of my finals went.

On to another one...

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on being done and for your potential A! No one ever does as well as they want on medical-related exams. I think it's a curse. So, good job! I'm proud of you.

    Like your stylist, I'm also a fan of highlights, so I'd go with that. If you trust her, maybe also show her your pictures of the celebs and ask her honest opinion about whether your hair will cooperate and if those styles will look good on you. Incidentally, I'm also getting my hair cut this week! I've only had it trimmed for the past year, so I'm going to take off about 6 inches. I imagine it's going to be super hot in the Dominican Republic this summer and since I have black hair, it soaks up that heat! I think I'm only going as short as shoulder length, though, because I need my ponytail!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't cut it! Keep it growing..... it's never been that long before!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck on the pharm final, sweetie.
    I absolutely love your hair in your profile photo. But I understand how frustrating long hair can be in the hospital. I never got mine cute (I don't think I can sport a cute, choppy hair-do) but if it is what you want, go for it. :)

    ReplyDelete