Monday, October 3, 2011

Shingle Party Complete

Picture from the view outside my living room window. don't you just love fall colors

Last weekend we completed our fall project this year of reshingling our house and garage.  I know I asked you all your opinions on what color shingles I should pick to complement my house color and shutters.  While I kept all the suggestions in mind, my hubby and I decided price beat out looks and so I'm happy to announce that we chose a dark brown that looks simply beautiful.


Thanks to everyone that was involved.  We wouldn't have been able to get the whole job done without lots of help from my hubby's friends.

4 comments:

  1. It looks beautiful! nice!!! I love the dark color!! Glad you could get it done :) !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks CC, I'm not sure if you can tell by the pictures but the shingles aren't all the same tone, they vary which makes it look richer in color. I'm very pleased. Now I just have to figure out how to revive my flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I love the pic's and your house looks great in the pics. Congrats girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ouaouououou your house is reallyyyy pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete