Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Honors

Yesterday afternoon my hubby and I went to my "new" school for the nursing program.  I was invited to an informational meeting for the Nursing Honor's Program.  I have to say that on the one hand yes there will be more work to do but on the other hand I don't think it'll be entirely too much more work.  Plus I'll be able to take a few online/independent classes so that'll leave more time in the lab or time on the floor in clinicals.  And I'll be able to have extra learning in specialty areas of my choosing.


I gotta say I'm diggin' the idea of wearing the Honor's cords during graduation.  I hope I can maintain the GPA needed to stay in the program.


All in all after my hubby and I talked about it, I decided that I should give it a try and see what I can do, if I can't complete the program then that's fine.  At least I gave it a shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment