Wednesday, July 18, 2012

100 Best of 2012: Nurse Practitioner Round-Up

Last week I received an email stating that I was up for nomination at being recognized by Online Nurse Practitioner Programs.com, which is a website dedicated to current and prospective nursing students and nurse practitioners. This company went on to state that through their own research, and for the benefit of their audience, they were in the process of developing a round-up that gathers the best online resources, practices, and businesses both for and by nurse practitioners. Some of the categories they wanted to recognize included:

·                 Private Practices owned by nurse practitioners
·                 Blogs authored by nurses and nurse practitioners
·                 Resources for NP students (this is the one where my blog falls under)
·                 Resources for NP professionals
·                 Entrepreneurs in the field of Nursing


Well this afternoon I’m pleased to announce that my blog made it into the final listing published as #58 out of the: 100 Best of 2012: Nurse Practitioner Round-Up.  You can view this on their website.

They also created this neat badge that I’m going to try to find a way to incorporate on the side of my blog: 

Well I’m pleased to be thought of and chosen, so a BIG sincere thank you goes out to Online Nurse Practitioner Programs.com!  (Disclaimer:  This is NOT a paid sponsorship by Online Nurse Practitioner Programs.com, I'm just honored to be mentioned and thought I'd share with you all.)

2 comments:

  1. That is so cool!! Are you considering going on to get your NP?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Candi, not interested in anymore schooling after I graduate in May, just honored to be nominated and in the finals.

    ReplyDelete