Saturday, September 22, 2012

5 Things Friday

Since I’ve been entirely too busy lately with school to blog anymore, I totally had to make time to squeak out my 5 blog-worthy things that happened this week.


This was how my Monday started out on the way to my Peds clinical.  Which was okay because eventually the skies cleared up long enough to get through our orientation to and from the hospital tour.  Sometimes you just gotta love a rainy day, and quickly after I got home, I changed into my pjs!

 This picture shows a golden and much loved coupon for a free value meal from McDs that I turned in on Tuesday because my son gave it to me and I was craving salt.  In all reality though, my son won two of these and he gave me one to pay off the $4.80 fine I paid on his account at the library.  Hey I'm no dummy, I believe in receiving McDs coupons for payment any day.
Here is the common look of my couch now-a-days, overwhelming, unmanageable, and purely disorganized.  I swear this semester is made up of 95% group work, slightly meaningless group meetings (where more complaining and less work gets done), and deadlines.  My head usually has no problem staying organized but not at the moment.  I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels this way.
 Thursday I finally opened the package and made a wrap with these tortillas.  Usually tortillas are 150 calories each but this brand (found at Walmart) were 100 calories each.  Nice, score!  I put 3 oz. of lunch meat and a low fat skim mozzarella string cheese to a tortilla to make a filling wrap for lunch all under 360 calories.  Ow ow!
Friday was a busy day because my daughter has a homecoming dance scheduled for Saturday night and I chose to hem up her dress right at the last minute.  This is fine because I LOVE TO SEW, but I don't like putting myself into such a time crunch.  Sewing is much less enjoyable that way, either way my daughter was pleased with my work and I was glad for the reprieve from school work.  

On to another weekend filled with work and back to the grind school on Monday.  

How was your week?

No comments:

Post a Comment